Dr. Deheshi at Dr. Ben Ortho offers the best quality knee replacement in Fort Worth. We are the #1 Fort Worth knee replacement center with personalized patient care and top-notch treatment equipment. Our knee pain and knee replacement surgery specialist has successfully performed over 1000 surgeries.
Top reasons to choose us for knee replacement in Fort Worth
We are one of the highly sought-after ortho clinics in Texas for our top-notch orthopedic care and treatment. Here are some good reasons why you should choose us for your muscle or joint pain complaints:
- Our Doctor and his credentials - Dr. Ben Deheshi has over 14 years of post-fellowship experience as a surgeon and has performed over 1000 orthopedic surgeries successfully. He is a renowned expert in hip and knee replacements and revision procedures and specializes in orthopedic oncology.
- Personalized treatment and care – Our Doctor will design custom treatment plans for each of our patients after a comprehensive physical exam and uses evidence-based approaches to help patients recover.
- Affordable medical services – Whether you plan on paying with insurance or out of your pocket, our treatment prices are significantly low when compared prices charged by some of the major hospitals.
In case you need surgery, we offer our patients an information package to educate them on self-prepare tips for the surgery. We also take care of authorization from your insurer for your surgery.
What is knee replacement surgery?
Knee replacement is for patients who suffer from severely diseased knee joints. This procedure helps relieve pain permanently and helps restore function by cutting away the damaged bone and cartilage from the thighbone, shinbone, or kneecap.
Our surgeon will place artificial joints to help you enjoy improved mobility and a better range of motion. Our doctor offers the best knee arthroplasty after a thorough analysis of a patient's range of motion, strength, X-ray results, extent of damage, and stability.
When should you consider a hip replacement?
Hip replacement is the last option if nonsurgical treatments don't help in managing pain. Here are some examples for when to consider a hip replacement surgery:
- Osteoarthritis - It is also called wear-and-tear arthritis and often damages the slick cartilage that lies outside the ends of a bone. It plays a vital role in allowing the joints to move smoothly again.
- Rheumatoid arthritis - Patients of rheumatoid arthritis suffer from a specific type of inflammation that erodes cartilage and the underlying bone. These patients endure severe pain due to damaged and deformed joints, and hip replacement becomes the only treatment option.
- Osteonecrosis - There is a dearth in the amount of blood supplied to the hip joint, causing the bone to collapse and deform. Such patients require a hip replacement procedure at the earliest.
Book an appointment with our partial knee replacement surgeon today by getting in touch with one of us at Dr. Ben Ortho. We offer knee replacement in Fort Worth at affordable prices and accept all major insurances. Dr. Deheshi is an expert at knee replacement and is one of the highly sought-after Fort Worth, TX, orthopedic surgeon doctors.Knee Replacement Fort Worth
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Don't see the answer you're looking for? Feel free to ask us a question here and we will respond back within 48 hours.